Same Script, Different Cast
- I know he's leaving me for you
- (Who said that, who told you?)
- That is true. What is he telling you? Could it be the same things that he told me?
- (He told me that he loved me)
- I heard that
- (He told me I was beautiful)
- (How did you know? How did you know?)-
- Because I played the scene before Lights, camera, now you're on
Just remember you've been warned
Enjoy it now, cause it won't last
Same script, different cast
- (It's your fault, you didn't love him enough)
- That's the problem, I loved him too much. And when you love him he becomes unattracted to you
- (Oh no, he's changed and I'll prove you wrong)
- No, you won't
- (So go away leave us the hell alone. See, he loves me)
- He'll hurt you
- (He'll stay with me)
- He'll leave you
- (What you're saying could be true. But how can I take advice from you?)
- I'm not hating. But I wish the one before me would have warned me too.
- (Don't say no more, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
- Uncover your ears!
- (I'm not listening, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
- But I know you hear me. Maybe my reasons are wrong. But I know that you believe me.